Monday 28 January 2008

Man I suck at updating this

So it's been over a week . . shame on me regards this anyways some news regards the blog

I've done away with a majority of the stuff I need to update, mainly because I cannot be bothered to lol, no seriously now I've got pokertracker it's more a case of using that as my main tool to record things, I've also done away with the 1k challenge because frankly it's not really motivating me as it should be, ditto the Skeeno vs Fenners comp, I find myself drawn to the MTTs and I keep losing pathetically in them, I obviously still have goals to reach and will update as far as these go but I don't really see the need for me to put everything down on here.

As far as the poker goes . . it sucks basically, last week I must have whacked in over 3000 hands and won absolutely nothing. I was up $100 at one stage, before I managed to donk it all off . . most of it on 25NL sigh. The bankroll is exactly what it was at the start of the previous week, the only thing I've accumulated is about 1000FPPs.

Did however put in a serious amount of time at Limit Ring, which is something I'm going to be playing a fair amount of, ain't it funny how one week I say I'm going to concentrate on sngs the next it's ring lol. Anyways . .

758 hands at 0.5/1 6 Max Limit - profit of minus 15 cents!!! Yeah freaking amazing hehe, I was however up some $55 after about 500 hands and running at a BB/hour rate of 12 which is amazingly hot, so with that I feel I can probably with some thinking, reading and sanity beat it.

125 hands at 0.5/1 Full - profit of $6.55 - best to concentrate on full ring.

334 hands at 0.25/0.5 Full - profit of minus $7 - again most of this due to one tilting session and one hand I vastly over played when villain had AA vs my AQ.

Other than that I've dabbled with no limit ring, without any success - some serious flaws there, so I'm avoiding it. SNGs been going okay . . . I'll try and post a picture of them from the new sharktracker tool thing from Arcatum, it doesn't list the $3.40 10 mans but other than that all SNGs inc 9, 45, 180 mans are in there, I've been doing okay in the single table jobs so will continue beating the crap out of them. MTTs bascially I've been sucking in, so will probably avoid, was going really well in a $2.75 job the other night until my AA got cracked by a big stacks A10 with about 300 left sigh.

So that's about it, I will offer more of a thought process to this blog in future posts and less of a stat based/target one. More to come later this week, I'm away and having a complete break this week so it's time for reading and learning with a break from the tables.

No comments: