Monday 24 December 2007

Have a merry Xmas

Not much to say, haven't played since Friday, prob won't play again till Boxing Day at the earliest.

Here's my aims for early 2008.

1) Complete the goal of this blog. Making $1000 clear profit.
2) Continue the blog, it's a good way of reminding myself where I've come from, mistakes I'm making what not.
3) Concentrate on a single game, be it no-limit, limit, omaha. Ring, SNGs, MTTs and absolutely kill it. For instance concentrate on playing solely $3.40 10 mans until I'm absolutely killing them or playing the $4.40 180 mans until likewise. I will probably decide to only play these on stars and stick to that, save for the odd MTT.
4) Look at increasing bankroll on CDPoker and using all the bonuses, free tourney tickets available.

That's it mainly nothing too difficult, the sooner these are completed the better.
Have a merry xmas everyone and catch you all laters . .

No comments: