Wednesday 12 December 2007

Oh dear . .

Okay first off . .

CDPoker aside from having continual login problems, the site is quite nice, the layout isn't too sucky, the players are actually better than I expected and the tourneys look decent, time wise and payouts.

I've played some 400 hands at 10nl - made a profit of $6.24 wee.
I did however blow $5.50 on the $6k guaranteed rebuy. I didn't rebuy and chipped up nicely however with 341 left my JJ lost to JQ all in pre!! So that was a loss of $5.50.

Therefore I'm up a grand score of 74 cents so far.

Now the bad news . . .

Pokerstars - 10nl - down $19.85 yesterday. Several tricky spots - overplayed AA on a board of 7 10 10 - villain slow played 10 10 lol. Another bad hand was AK all in pre losing to A 10's 4 to a flush. So not great.
Also dabbled with a bit of Omaha and lost another $6.40 and finally lost $3.25 on a joke 45 man. So overall a grand loss on Stars yesterday of $29.50!

More later

No comments: